Monday 28 January 2013


Let You Go Written By Varan

Let you go
My eyes are still wet 
My heart won’t still let
me forget
what you made me feel
Five have passed 
Months since you asked
If my love surpassed 
the need to keep my principles alive
Passed have more than three 
months since the decree
that we are free
and will be happy when we live apart
Ruins of the place where we met
Have not stopped cursing me yet
I know the sun is angry, the flowers upset
It’s time to let you go
The poems of love are turning dry
as the witnesses of that love cry
since I have already said the final good bye
It’s time to let you go
Memories comfort no more
I feel you too have shut the door
to your heart which, I think, is still sore
It’s time to let you go
No more my logic let’s me hope
Since there’s no way I will elope
And because I can’t cope
It’s time to let you go
I broke the promises I never made 
So you doubted my love and prayed 
that one day I love, but you never weighed 
my love for you, so It’ time to let you go
I accept the committed mistakes
I regret the pain and heartaches 
But I beseech you to walk with me
and announce while into my eyes you see
“You let me go, and I let you go”
“I make you unbound and you set me free”
“I promise to move on, please let me go”
“Please let me go”

No comments :

Post a Comment