Monday 21 January 2013


TMF- 1/21/2013-4.27

University of Life

Sometimes I think what are we going to do when we fail, when we see our friends/relatives our own people going away, breaking relations, stabbing on our back, hiding things? When we start doubting our personality, when we start questioning ourselves WHY I am like this or that? We know others are celebrating our griefs, what are we going to do when we fail and all this happens?
I don’t know about you but I am going to look up from my toes, into the sun without flinching. I am going to walk out there alone, have a silent moment and then come out strong, grit my teeth and will take a guard to face the next problem (ball). My behaviour could change depending upon the situation and people but my passion for something will remain same. I will still be like a joker; I will laugh at myself, will make fun of myself and will make people happy.  
If I know that I made a mistake I will say whatever has happened, happened, tell me how I can fix this or tell me what to do. That’s the only thing I can do. At the University of Life, admission is open to all. All I need is my mind, clever to pick up lessons. Smart to learn from mistakes. To things I have to learn. To things life has to teach. 
My dear friends I cannot give up and you should not. I believe world is very short and life is beautiful in a way. People challenged me every time, they are trying to make me feeling less but I won’t give up listening to songs of birds, winds,  watching sun rises,  and setting the sun in the arms of sea. 

No comments :

Post a Comment